Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Killer skwirls today, testicles later.

I was going to write about testicles. I'm going to leave that topic hanging for a day or two (don't look at me like that) because I have more skwirl news.
(You'll want to come back for the testicle bit later. Really.)

First, remember how I have two Rottweilers? You know, great big killer dogs with big sharp teeth? So this morning I was out doing dog poop duty before work and a skwirl started threatening the dogs. She was upside down on the big maple tree, flipping her tail, showing nasty little yellow teeth and chattering like a wee banshee, about half an inch from lunging Rottweiler jaws. And she wouldn't quit, wouldn't move. In fact, she was sort of lunging back at them. I got worried about who would hurt who worse and hauled the slavering beasties into the house in case they got bit by a 2lb skwirl.
I think there's maybe a nest in the maple tree in my yard. Which is a really stupid location for a skwirl to have babies. She could've chosen my neighbor's yard, they have a Pomeranian.

And, I found an oddly entertaining Scary Squirrel website which I think y'all should look at. Courtesy of this funny lady.
Balls later, I promise.

4 Comments:

Blogger JJ said...

Please discuss nuticles :-) I think those are hilarious :-)

Have a fantastic day!!

10:51 AM  
Blogger Carina said...

I absolutely will, you bet!
Plus another testicular product I think you'll find even more amusing...

7:10 PM  
Blogger fellista said...

method anyone can use to very easily train a dog for obedience and good health. With only 20 minutes of your time on this techniques, you will create a significant increase in your dog's ability to understand you. This method is a no-nonsense, read it and apply the system, which will virtually change your life and that of your dog overnight. People just like you are getting their hands on this powerful dog training techniques. Stop worrying about the stress, cancel your daily watch over your dog, never leave your table finding ways just to tame your dog to your instructions, start making your dog into the kind of dog you wants it to be now. The results of these professional techniques are almost immediate.Just absorb it and apply it!

6:07 AM  
Blogger fellista said...

Hi, my name is Danny and I used to have problems getting my dog under my control. In fact, I lost all self confidence at some stage and

5:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home