Friday, July 14, 2006

Jumping on the "Five Things" bandwagon.

Five things on the table (actually a great big wood antique radio the size of a Buick) by my front door.

1: Nine leashes. Yes, I have two dogs. Yes, I actually have more than nine leashes. I have 20' training lines, 11" traffic tabs, a coupler for walking both dogs on one leash, a 2' leash, a 7' leash, 6' leashes, 4' leashes, a slip lead or two, a snap lead...it's a sickness. I see buttery soft braided leashes in custom colours and must have them. If I can bring myself to spend well over $100, I am lusting after a braided kangaroo leather leash with custom beading and bling of choice.

2: Old Corona beer bucket filled with various plastic bags for poop pickup.

3: An old LL Bean fleece pullover with purple snowflakes on it.

4: A humungous pipe wrench that weighs about 15lbs. I don't know why that is there.

5: A cast iron pig.

6 Comments:

Blogger Rossi2009 said...

OMG, I am a leash fanatic as well. I have so many I had to get a second dog so I could use them all ;-)

2:51 PM  
Blogger Carina said...

Hey waiiiit...you changed the name of your blog! I like it.
Rats, do I need to get another several Rottweilers to use up all my leashes...?

4:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I love leashes, and collars and pretty much anything doggie related. Ivy has 7 leashes and I've had her for less then a year! I need to order her a new collar with bling to wear when we do therapy work.

5:26 PM  
Blogger Carina said...

Hey Rachel!
See, Dog People understand this leash thing. I wasn't kidding about the extremely expensive beaded kangaroo leather leashes, either. Ran into them at a dog show last year and still keep thinking...."hmmm....$160 isn't excessive for a REALLY cool leash, is it...?"

11:27 PM  
Blogger Rossi2009 said...

I had a lady in Arizona make a custom soft leather martingale leash, braided, with bling all the way down it. And now I won't use it all the time because I don't want to ruin it. LOL It's her "going out but not to agility leash"

12:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home