Sunday, September 10, 2006

No fairy wings. Sorry!

I promised several people I'd have photos of Cooper with his fairy wings and pearls on - dressed for the Ren Fest.
Well, it was a rainy, windy day so I decided not to dress him (or myself) up since everything was going to get wet & muddy.
Of course he carried our stuff in his doggie backpack, got petted 8,167 times and ate a ton of junk food. We also answered the question "what is he mixed with?" about 500 times.


He's checking out the petting zoo and I don't think his keen interest was benign. The kiddies would've gotten a demonstration of the tooth and bloody claw of the wild, if he'd had his way with the cute little goatlings.


Charles and Cheryl being dog wranglers. Charles is shirking his wrangling duties and staring with wistful intent at the bellydancer's hooters.


The falconer's falcons. (What did you expect, hamsters?)


I took about twenty photos of Manolete.
Woof!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Manolete should keep his shirt on, because in the photo in this entry, he looks like someone who'd be asking me for money in the bad part of town (while talking to the voices in his head) ;-)

Cooper is so incredibly huge -- I honestly don't think I've ever seen or been near a Rottweiler that big!

1:57 PM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

cooper is so cool..and manolete isnt bad either..

4:50 PM  
Blogger Carina said...

Haha Leigh-Ann - yes, he is a pretty wiry dude!
It's weird how Cooper looks so humungous, he is 93lbs (weighed last Tuesday) -there's many labs and Goldens that size. There was a Newf and a Neo there, now that Newf made Coop look quite small!

Granny, thanks! We had a fun time despite the rain, the Ren Fest is always just silly and good times.

5:44 PM  
Blogger Semavi Lady said...

In one of my finer moments, I might just say that Cooper is a SMOOTH Tibetan Mastiff.

So there! :p

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home