Friday, August 18, 2006

Another NARP.



I had to do this though.
Remember when I wrote about the old blue jeep I bought, the one that has a tape player and I only have four tapes? (I found another one, David Bowie's Changes. I'm sick of that one by now too.)
Well. The lovely and talented Vicki aka Junebugg took pity and sent me a whole box of tapes! Good ones! George Thorogood, Muddy Waters, John Lee Hooker, Melissa Etheridge, Patsy Cline (I LOVE her)...lots of good stuff, lots of blues, yippee. That was so very nice of her.



So a big thank you to Vicki!

Side note: Is anyone else having trouble with their comments showing up? The counter thingie said zero on both mine, but there's comments in there. Or the number of comments is wrong. Stupid Blogger.

9 Comments:

Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

that's cause vickie's heart is as big as her boobs...she is special...if you run low, let me know..i have a small shit load you are more than welcome to have..

10:59 AM  
Blogger Carina said...

Haha!! That's a very nice endorsement. :)
And you also have a heart the size of Texas (I don't know how big your boobs are...) I will let you know if I run out but it'll be a while...it was a big box!

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We've got tons of cassette tapes around the house, too, but I worry they're blank after all these years. I need to figure out how to hook a tape player up to my computer so I can transfer any remaining music to a CD.

9:00 PM  
Blogger Behind Blue Eyes said...

Wow! Those sound like good tapes. I love Patsy Cline too! Now I'm jealous! Yes, I have been having the same problem with blogger that you have been having.

6:08 PM  
Blogger Enemy of the Republic said...

Good photos. I've been having all sorts with blogger and comments recently. It must be this beta thing they are trying to do or sheer ineptitude.

10:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Glad you like 'em! I'm a big blues fan, as I guess you can tell.

9:04 AM  
Blogger girl said...

Wowie, tapes! I grew up with them, but they already seem so obselete!

11:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahem.

Where the heck are you? I didn't say our brains could go on vacation!

3:24 AM  
Blogger Carina said...

LOL Leigh-Ann....
life just got in the way last week.
Yes, they are great tapes! I was rockin' to Stevie Ray Vaughn last night. Damn, wish he was still alive.

5:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home