Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Bang! Bang! Duck! Now delicately seasoned.

I Am Not Making This Up.
Heard about this product on NPR.
Ammunition infused with delicious flavors, no kidding. You shoot your bird. The food grade, biodegradable, yummy ammo melts into the bird as it's cooked. Your meat is seasoned and there's no need to dig around looking for pellets that can crack a tooth.
Hats off to American ingenuity! This could forever change duck blind conversation.
"Yo Earl, what flavor d'ya think goes with mallard?"
"Dunno Bud, I'm thinking Provencal Herbe with a hint of piquant lavender."

Shoots! Kills! Seasons!
Check out their website. I think this is great.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Damn, I don't think the good old boys down here know about that, but most of them deer hunt. Do you reckon deer seasoned bullits will be next?

11:54 AM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

holy shit..im sure daffy will be sooo pleased..
by the way..who makes peanut butter ice cream..? nummy

3:14 PM  
Blogger Behind Blue Eyes said...

That's actually kind of cool. Maybe they could do it with fish hooks too. Lemon-dill fish-hooks.

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you gave the link because this sounds like a joke. Now I can give the source for my knowledge. Thanks.

9:56 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

what will they think of next!?!

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home