Friday, September 29, 2006

Yum yum chicken fingers. How pretty. CHOMP.



Between work, dog classes thrice a week, having a house guest (The dogs are very happy to have Cheryl around, they love company!) and life in general, I've not been spending much time online lately. But it's Friday night, I have the house to myself and I am cuddling up to my computer this very minute! Any of you remember when not getting dressed up and going somewhere on Friday night meant you were a pathetic boring loser? Ha. My how times have changed.
Anyhow, my good friend Erica moved away to North Carolina and started a blog!
Go there to read the story behind the photo of her Briard Phlash holding a chicken foot with pretty painted toenails. Right before eating it up. Yummy!
(If you click on the photo to enlarge it, you can see the painted nails on the chicken foot.)

She lived right in my neighborhood, was great about coming by and giving the dogs food, cuddles and potty breaks when I had to work a long day - she's one of Cooper's favourite humans. Both Rotties get major wiggle-butt going when they see her. She ran a doggie day care here but has moved on to a job that doesn't involve several pounds of dog poop per day. I miss our Thursday girls' nights!

6 Comments:

Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

that doggie picture cracks me up..went and said howdy to her...

2:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That's an unusual pic!

5:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dog poop can be recycled into energy you know. San Francisco is on the cutting edge of that.

7:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went to Erica's blog but she allows comments only from Bloggers, so pass on my compliments to her Briard and chicken toenails.

7:43 PM  
Blogger Carina said...

Jackie Sue & Vickie yes that is a funny photo....looks like a real hand!

Jan, no kidding. Really? Must go google that. I shall pass on the compliment! That dog is cool (she has two Briards) and an excellent agility dog too.

7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that's a photo of a Yeti.

1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home