Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Humilating my dog.



First, here is a photo of my two BAD dogs. They came in from outside and when I was out of the room, climbed onto the People Couch. They are not allowed! And Cooper knows it. He opened his eyes just as I was taking the photo, then climbed off, looking a bit put out. Daphne is camera shy and turns her head away looking nervous if she gets a camera pointed at her....that's why I don't have as many photos of her.



This is one of a ton of photos I took of Cooper being humiliated. In most of them he looked grumpy, but I really wanted a good one for a Christmas card to send my clients.
You can see the finished card here.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is great! Wonderful picture, Lovely card...and I don't think we have any Walgreens anywhere near here. Dang!

10:51 AM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

what a face..i love that face

2:32 PM  
Blogger daydreamer said...

Oh my goodness... What a beautiful face he has.. Just makes ya wanna squeeze them all over.. Too cute they are on the couch, although they aren't supposed to be there... Dogs gotta love em..

8:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your dogs are not bad, they are just very slow at getting you trained to allow them access to all the furniture.

9:17 PM  
Blogger Behind Blue Eyes said...

Cooper looks like he is being a good sport about it.

9:51 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

ditto what jan said. :+)

9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's really a great picture -- congratulations! I have one photo of one of my dogs wearing a fez, but otherwise, the dogs aren't so fond of wearing hats. Perhaps I'll use the fez photos for Ramadan cards or some other holiday which invokes images of fezes (fezi?). Is there something like "International Shriners Day"?

2:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home