Monday, December 11, 2006

What happens in Dayton, stays in Dayton.



The Michigan Crew at the Dayton OH agility trial this weekend. One Rottweiler, one BCx, two Jack Russel Terrorists, I mean terriers, and a Briard. The Red Roof Inn on Miller Lane was a happening den of iniquity on Saturday night! Har, har. OK, I lie. It wasn't really but I'm still not going to share photos (Erica! No boobie shots published, see!?)



Mega congratulations to Erica's daughter Amanda and Phlash, the highest titled UKC agility Briard ever, with her brand new UGRACH title!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

Thank you for not posting "the" photo's. Though they were fun to take. Really, really enjoyed the weekend and it was so good to see those that mean the most to me. I didn't even cry as much as I thought I would on the way home.

Congrats to you and Cooper on your points this weekend. Just how many did you end up with?

8:16 AM  
Blogger Carina said...

It will be great to see you over the holidays too!
24 points, all AG1 but I was pretty happy with how he did...I think we are turning the corner on some of his Wildman Issues...!

2:23 PM  
Blogger Rossi2009 said...

It's always great to turn over wild man issues! We're hitting full-blown second fear period right now with Derby - what a mess!

5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to everyone on all the cool accomplishments!

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home