Sunday, June 04, 2006

Elvis's Meme - 10 things.



1: I like to eat bugs.
2: I think I am really a Rottweiler in a little cat suit.
(That is my absolute favourite photo of him, go look!)
3: If I'm forced to eat canned cat food containing beef, I will hork it up on the kitchen counter. The biped finally figured it out. I like fish cat food, dammit. And ground rabbit. Why don't they make mouse cat food? Now there's a Fancy Feast. Veal my cute little furry ass.
4: I'd like some neuticles, please. Big ones. Chrome would be good.
5: Because I was a badass street cat before I moved in here and I still like to run the other cats off. But my self esteem has suffered because I no longer have testicles and I'm afraid the other cats will laugh at me.
6: I like birds, especially baby ones. I had a really nice baby bird bestest friend once, but he fell asleep. So I ate him.
7: I like to sit on the edge of the bathtub while the biped is having a nice peaceful soak. Once I fell in while trying to kill some bubbles. Naked bipeds make squishy, inefficient launching pads - I had to really dig in for good traction.
8: The biped puts catnip in a paper grocery sack so I can huff it. Oooh yeah baby. Wow.
9: Because I am actually a Rottweiler in a cat suit, I like car rides. I really do, I lie on the dashboard and look regal. Except they were both to that place where I got a thermometer stuck up my bum. How rude is that.
10: Meow.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nico Bell said...

Ooh, cute! I think I might borrow this idea to do a list "by" my cat.

8:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too funny.

12:31 AM  
Blogger Behind Blue Eyes said...

Kitty is very lucky to have a biped like you. (This is Diana, I changed my blog name) While trying to type this last sentence, I said bog name first, caught that...then wrote blob name....caught that and finally got it right. Typos are hilarious sometimes!

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home