Sunday, December 17, 2006

Christmas gift tag!



I was tagged by Sharon.
The Rules:
The player of this game starts with "3 things he/ she would love to get for Christmas" and also has to list "3 things he/ she definitely does not want to get for Christmas". Then he/she tags 5 friends and list their names. The ones who get tagged need to write on their blogs about their Christmas wishes, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. And the one who tags need to leave a comment that says "you've been Christmas tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

Santa please may I have:


1: World peace and no more religious fundamentalism, ever again.
2: A billion dollars. I will spend most of it doing Good Works and buying nice things for friends. I'll save a couple million for myself, buy a large tract of land and have an animal sanctuary. I'll also buy lots of cute clothes and expensive furniture. And a Porsche Cayman. Red. And a brand new Isuzu Trooper, with a manual transmission. (I don't like automatics.) Silver blue.
3: Can I have back the body I got when I was about 25, please?

Santa, please no:

1: Earthquakes, tsunamis or tornados unless they only touch down on unihabited, boring landscapes.
2: Mosquitos.
3. Daytime television.

Tagged: Sharon, Lauren, Tabor, Diana, Karen.

13 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

OH HELL YEAH! I'll go for the 25 year old body. Or 30 year old, heck give me the 40 year old one, it's still better than the one I got now

3:43 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

I'll have to give this some thought, but I'll have something up soon.

BTW: I'd kill to look as good as you do now. . .

Love ya!!

5:04 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

Hey, you 've nice doggies but they seem to be too much fond of sleeping. LOL!!

And hey, just check out this video christmas pet bash!!! I hope u'll njoy it..

merry christmas..

God bless.

2:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll go for peace and love-cliche but so be it ! :)

6:59 AM  
Blogger PupSquadFoster said...

I read your blog

1:11 PM  
Blogger Behind Blue Eyes said...

I'll do it, I promise. But I have already posted and don't want to cover up my post yet. Happy Holidays in case I don't talk to you before then, though I'm sure that I probably will.

2:01 PM  
Blogger Behind Blue Eyes said...

Oh, and as for having the body you had when you were 25 I guess I can see why. You have such a great figure now that when you were young you must have driven all the boys crazy! It is hard to give up, isn't it? But you still have a figure that some people a lot younger than you would love to have.

2:28 PM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

i would agree with most of that..except i want a willys jeep...blue..
i dont like automatics either..there is something femine macho about shifting gears...
oh..i love day time tv..what would i do with out my soaps...

5:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My Christmas tag is up, OH I got your card, too. Cooper is sooo cute!

4:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My Christmas tag is up, OH I got your card, too. Cooper is sooo cute!

4:31 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

oh, how fun! i'll work on it tomorrow!

4:37 PM  
Blogger Behind Blue Eyes said...

Happy Holidays!!

4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh sure, be all philathropic with your answers! When I first read the meme questions, I was thinking, "I'd really like one of those HD Tivos, and I really don't want to get any ceramic figurines that sit on a shelf and collection dust". You're a much better person than I :)

2:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home