Sunday, June 11, 2006

A new collar, and where the women are.

Cooper got a collar named after him. I wanted a new "dress" collar for him. Daphne's is pink leather with big silver studs, but rolled ones work better for Coop because I don't want to mess up his fur.
Check it out, it's beautiful! I recommend this lady's work; she made it to my specifications.

Why is it dog training and sports are dominated by women? I really don't know why this is. At this weekend's agility trial, there are about 70 handlers and only six are men. Weird. If I was a single guy with a dog, I'd get involved in dog sports.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When will Cooper's line of summer swimwear be coming out? I'd like something which flatters my thighs :)

1:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that's great. I have put an order in for next month with her for a collar for Peanut. When it gets done I will take a picture

11:25 AM  
Blogger Michele said...

Blogmad hit,stop by for a visit
and a good laugh.

1:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

2nd blogmad hit. Love the collar!

3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've wondered about the dearth of men in dog obedience too. Maybe they just think their macho will tame all beasts.

3:40 PM  
Blogger Carina said...

Leigh-ann - haha! No swimwear plans. However the Ren Fest is approaching. I will post a photo of him in his pearls, fairy wings and pixie dust.
Hey Rachelle - definitely let us see Peanut's collar. I'm picky about collars and very happy with it.
Michelle, just did. ;)
Junebugg....I will have to revisit your blog, it looks way fun!
Jan - you could have a point there. Not that it's working or anything, haha.

8:04 AM  
Blogger Semavi Lady said...

Gosh that's a really beautiful collar! Cool that the collar is named after Cooper.

I wonder how that'll stand up around my beasts! Would hate to lose the insets. :(

Thanks for visiting my blog, Carina.

6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home